In Sad Limbo

We are in that waiting time between actions. After my cancelled IUI we decided not to try this month because we're both jumpy about the possibility of poor quality eggs and another miscarriage, should I get pregnant. Of course, if we'd gone through with the IUI it would have been the same risk, but somehow… Continue reading In Sad Limbo